Ronaldo Valdez was a famous Filipino actor known for his work in the Philippine entertainment industry. He remained active in this field for a long time and worked on many projects.
Some of Ronaldo’s notable credits include 2 Good 2 Be True, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Bisikleta, Sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan, and Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako.
Furthermore, Ronaldo was loved by many people for his outstanding work. In the same way, he also received some awards including the FAMAS Awards and Golden Screen TV Awards.
Sadly, he passed away on December 17, 2023, and following his death, multiple news about his life has gone viral on social media.
Ronaldo Valdez Gunshot Wounds Video Goes Viral
Ronaldo Valdez gunshot wounds video has gone viral on various social media platforms. As said earlier, he passed away on December 17, 2023, at the age of 76.
According to an online report, Valdez was found unconscious with a gunshot wound inside his room in his house in Quezon City.
Police Major Llapitan revealed that Valdez was sitting in his chair, unconscious. Furthermore, the death news has gone viral online and other news is again in the media prominence.
Reportedly, a video of the late actor was shared on Viber and two policemen have been linked to this case. The video went viral where the actor was seen with gunshot wounds.
Two Policeman Fired For Crime Scene Of Ronaldo Valdez
As said earlier, a video related to the late actor Ronaldo Valdez has gone viral on the web. In the video, the actor was seen with gunshot wounds.
Read Related Also: IBM CEO: Who Is Arvind Krishna Wife Aparna Krishnan? Kids And Family
Later, it was revealed that two policemen had been linked to this case. Due to that, a Quezon City police station chief and two other personnel were fired from their respective posts.
Quezon City Police District (QCPD) Director Brigadier General Red Maranan reported sharing the video in a Viber group.
In the video, Valdez was seen sitting in a chair with gunshot wounds in his room in Casa Nueva Homes, Manga Street, New Manila, Quezon City.
More Facts On Ronaldo Valdez Death
Ronaldo Valdez passed away on December 17, 2023, at the age of 76. Police later reported that Ronaldo had died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Authorities later disclosed that a .45 caliber pistol with an empty magazine was found near Ronaldo’s body. Further, Ronaldo was discovered by his driver in his room at his house in New Manila.
Later, he was rushed to the hospital but was pronounced dead. Furthermore, the late actor had gunshot wounds. Meanwhile, the news got more into the limelight after his video was posted.
Ronaldo’s talent manager, Jamela Santos, criticized the uploaded tape of the crime scene on her Facebook account.
The QCPD said in a previous statement that it exhaustively probes details surrounding the demise of the esteemed television and film actor. So, more updates will be given later.