Luis Diaz Parents Missing

Luis Diaz Parents Missing case has been a topic of concern for people.  Lucho Díaz is a professional football player from Colombia who plays left wing for Liverpool in the Premier League and the Colombia national team.

Díaz started his professional career at Barranquilla in the Colombian Second Division. Later, he moved to Atlético Junior, where he won one Copa Colombia, one Superliga Colombiana, and one Categoría Primera A. 

He won one Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira, two doubles of the Primeira Liga and Taça de Portugal, and reportedly paid €7 million to join Porto in 2019. 

Following 18 league games and 14 league goals in the first half of 2021–2022, Liverpool signed him for a €45 million deal. 

General William Salamanca, the director of Colombian police, has sent officers and intelligence operatives to handle the issue, according to an AFP report. Be with us till the end to learn about Luis Diaz parents missing case.

Luis Diaz Parents Missing 2023

General William Salamanca, the director of Colombian police, has sent officers and intelligence operatives to handle the issue, according to an AFP report.

In a statement released on Sunday, Liverpool stated they were “aware of an ongoing situation involving Luis Diaz’s family in Colombia.”

The Liverpool statement read, “We sincerely hope that the matter is resolved safely and as soon as possible.” “Our top priority will remain the player’s welfare in the interim.” 

For Colombia, Luis Diaz has made 43 appearances. He moved from Porto to join Liverpool last year. 

Following the kidnapping of his parents, Diaz was left out of the squad for Sunday’s Premier League match against Nottingham Forest.

The president of Colombia reports that while Diaz’s mother has been found, his father is still missing and being looked for. 

Are Mother Cilenis Marulanda & Luis Manuel Diaz Found Yet?

According to Colombian President Gustavo Petro, the mother of Liverpool’s Colombian winger Luis Diaz has been freed from captors, while his father is still being sought after.

The news that Diaz’s mother had been saved in Barrancas, in the country’s north, was shared by Petro on X, the platform that was once known as Twitter, on Saturday. “We are still looking for the father,” Petro said.

The Attorney General’s Office of Colombia stated that they had been putting a lot of effort into the case.

“A specialized team comprising prosecutors, police, and military personnel has been working to find “the location of these people, clarify the facts, and find those responsible” ever since the Attorney General’s Office learned of the kidnapping of the parents of Colombian player Luis Díaz in the Barrancas sector of La Guajira,” the office said on X.

According to local media accounts, armed men riding motorbikes abducted Luis Manuel Diaz and Cilenis Marulanda at a service station in the La Guajira area.

General William Salamanca, the police director, stated that to handle the matter, he sent out intelligence operatives and other local police agencies.

Liverpool declared its support for Diaz while expressing concern. Liverpool has acknowledged a “continuing situation” concerning Luis Díaz’s family in the wake of rumors that the forward’s parents were abducted in Colombia. 

Since then, it has been established that his father is still missing but that his mother was saved. Díaz was later left out of Liverpool’s Sunday squad to play Nottingham Forest.

 In a statement released on Sunday, Liverpool stated they were “aware of an ongoing situation involving Luis Diaz’s family in Colombia.”