NEW YORK — Stars Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy put a spell on the red carpet at the premiere of “Hocus Pocus 2” Tuesday night in Manhattan.

This is a sequel to the original one, which came out in 1993.

It’s up to three high school students to stop the witches from causing problems.

Actress, and noted New Yorker, Sarah Jessica Parker says being back on the red carpet is a sign that things are starting to return to the way they were before the coronavirus pandemic.

“I hope so, I feel it’s emerging, the city as we knew it. I think we’re someways off from what was so comfortably our lives, but we’re very intrepid and resilient people, New Yorkers, and we love our city, so you make every effort to get as close to being a healthy city in all of the boroughs,” Parker said.

“Hocus Pocus 2” premieres this Friday on Disney Plus.

Disney is the parent company of WABC-TV.

———-

* Get Eyewitness News Delivered

* Follow us on YouTube

* More local news

* Send us a news tip

* Download the abc7NY app for breaking news alerts Submit a News Tip

Copyright © 2022 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.

You May Also Like

South Carolina has chance for March Madness repeat after rout of Texas

TAMPA, Fla. — Joyce Edwards fed Tessa Johnson who pulled up for…

‘Gilmore Girls’: Amy Sherman-Palladino Got 2 Questions From Network Execs About Lorelai and Rory

TV “They would call, and they would say, ‘Listen, [we] just want…

Obama and Harris publicly rebuke Trump's second-term actions

Former President Barack Obama and former Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday…

Broke LA County on Hook for $4B Payout to County Sex Abuse Victims

WOW It’s been quite a year for Los Angeles so far.…