RFK Jr. denies making unwanted ‘sexual advances’


Asked by Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) whether he has ever made “sexual advances towards an individual without their consent,” Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said simply “no” during his Jan. 30 confirmation hearing. The Secretary of Health and Human Services pick said reports to the contrary about purported impropriety had been “debunked.”

You May Also Like

The pitfalls of the Giants’ astonishing continuity on offense

It was always a thing covering high school football, when it was…

Aussie farmer reveals why the US will be worse off because of Trump’s beef tariffs

The Aussie beef industry was briefly shocked on Thursday morning when US…

'I seen him hit him': Accused murderer blames mate

WARNING: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander readers are advised this story contains…

Disney World excluded from top 5 of the US’ most beloved theme parks — here’s the hidden gem that takes top spot

Step aside, Mickey Mouse. A new study revealed America’s favorite amusement parks…