More than 60 patients had to be turned away yesterday after the doctors arrived to work to find hazardous material in the driveway of the Hughesdale clinics.
CCTV footage then revealed three men with a ute dumped the material about 5pm on Saturday.
Doctors decided not to see patients, deeming the area too unsafe to attend.
Specialist GP Billy Stoupas told 9News the incident was “a low life act”.
Read Related Also: 'Depraved' gynecologist who sexually abused patients gets 20 years' jail
“I know tips are expensive but please, don’t drop asbestos at a doctor’s surgery. Sick people planning to come to the doctor are exposed,” he said.
The owners of the clinics paid more than $2500 to put this mess to have the waste safely disposed of.
They told 9News they did not know why they had been targeted.
Police are investigating and are appealing for anyone who recognises the three men in the footage to come forward.