Prince Harry will receive a “substantial” payout after settling the remaining parts of his phone-hacking case against the publisher Mirror Group Newspapers, his lawyer told the High Court in London on Friday, according to the UK’s PA Media.

Lawyer David Sherborne told the court that MGN, which publishes British tabloid The Daily Mirror, will pay the Duke of Sussex “a substantial additional sum by way of damages” as well as his legal costs, PA Media reported.

Prince Harry will receive a “substantial” payout after settling the remaining parts of his phone-hacking case against the publisher Mirror Group Newspapers. (Getty)

The judge had previously ruled that Prince Harry was the victim of phone hacking and other means of “unlawful information gathering” by MGN back in December.

The judge awarded Harry £140,000 ($271,000) in damages in the ruling.

Prince Harry initially submitted 33 articles for consideration, with the judge finding 15 stories published by MGN used unlawful information gathering such as phone hacking and the use of private investigators.

A further 115 articles were part of his claim, which may have been the subject of a further trial, but Prince Harry’s lawyer told the High Court on Friday that a settlement had been reached between the Duke of Sussex and Mirror Group Newspapers, according to the PA report.

You May Also Like

Russian spy sensors found tracking Britain’s nuclear submarines in UK waters: report

A new report revealed Russian spy sensors are tracking the United Kingdom’s…

Belmont Club: How Will 'Liberation Day' Be Remembered?

Will the “Liberation Day” tariff policies of Donald Trump work or…

Iconic Australian fashion designer dies at age 73

Iconic Australian fashion designer Perri Cutten has died at age 73. Owners…

Global car giant stops shipments to the US over Trump tariffs

The maker of Jaguar and Land Rover cars is pausing shipments to…