Under new conditions of his bail the 22-year-old must also report to Rose Bay police station at least once a week on Mondays.
The Eels five-eighth was arrested at the Golden Sheaf in Double Bay after police were called to the venue about 11.40pm on Saturday.
Police allege Brown repeatedly groped the 20-year-old woman on the breasts against her wishes.
He was charged with five counts of sexually touching another person without consent.
Brown appeared at Sydney’s Downing Centre Local Court on Wednesday where solicitor David Newham requested bail conditions be adjusted from a blanket ban prohibiting him from entering Double Bay, to a ban on entering licensed premises within the suburb.
Newham told media outside the court that CCTV footage taken on the night does not support the version of events alleged by police.
“Mr Brown and I viewed the CCTV footage yesterday at the Bondi Police Station,” Newham said.
“It does not support the notion that on five separate occasions Mr Brown has approached this young woman and with both hands touched both her breasts, it does not support that at this point in time.”
Read Related Also: Multiple people shot at Hollywood Beach: reports
Under ongoing bail conditions Brown must also not be intoxicated in a public place or make contact with the complainant unless through a lawyer.
In a statement, the Eels said the club had been made aware of the matter and had advised the NRL integrity unit.
“As it is a police matter, the club will not be making further comment at this time,” it said on Sunday.
Parramatta confirmed on Wednesday afternoon that the NRL has stood Brown down under the “no-fault stand-down policy”.
The policy applies automatically for charges that carry a maximum prison term of 11 years or more but NRL CEO Andrew Abdo is able to intervene for lesser sentences if he deems it necessary.
Each charge Brown is facing carries a maximum prison term of five years.
Brown’s case is due to be heard next on June 28 in the same court.