A bitter property dispute that erupted on a suburban street has left a man covered in blood

A bitter property dispute has spilt over into violence on a suburban street, leaving one man’s face covered in blood.

Action for Alice, a social media group that exposes criminal activity in the Northern Territory, shared confronting photos of a conflict which unfolded about 7pm on Tuesday in Karama, north Darwin.

Administrators of the Facebook page claim the man, 63, tried to stop a woman and several young children from destroying a public housing property they had been evicted from.

However, the group allegedly turned on the man and was seen throwing objects at his head.

‘Just watched a mother and six young girls bash my neighbour. [We’re] waiting for police now,’ a witness told Action for Alice.

‘Another car pulled up and a bloke chased him into his home and smashed all the back of his house up.

‘All he was trying to do was stop the girls smashing up the house they got evicted from. Not on.’

Exclusive footage shared with Daily Mail Australia shows a female taunting the man, who has lived next door to the public housing property for 20 years.

The young girl alleged the man had pulled her hair and punched her in the jaw before she started filming.

‘Why’d you hit me?,’ she said.

‘I did not do anything. I did not hit you. 

‘I wasn’t at your house … I was at my mother’s house.’

The disturbing video shows a group of children repeatedly throwing rocks at the man’s head.

At one stage, the man retaliated and threw a rock back at the kids. 

‘Hitting kids with rocks. Ha? Evidence motherf**ker,’ the girl filming said.

‘He hit little kids. He hit little minors.

‘You’re going to jail, you’re going to jail!’

A bitter property dispute that erupted on a suburban street has left a man covered in blood

A bitter property dispute that erupted on a suburban street has left a man covered in blood 

A young girl (pictured) filmed children and herself throwing rocks at the man while telling him he was 'going to jail'

A young girl (pictured) filmed children and herself throwing rocks at the man while telling him he was ‘going to jail’

The girl also told the man he ‘needs to go back to his country’ and called him a ‘paedophile-looking c**t’.

Northern Territory Police said it is investigating the dispute.

‘The incident is alleged to have started when the man confronted the group, who were allegedly damaging a vacant property. The group have allegedly begun throwing items at the man and further assaulting him,’ police said in a statement.

‘A vehicle has attended the location and another man, believed to be known to the group, has exited the vehicle armed with a blunt weapon before allegedly threatening the man who has fled towards his residence.

‘The offending male has allegedly used the blunt weapon to damage the residence, and a nearby vehicle, before fleeing the scene.

‘The 63-year-old suffered injuries to his head and body and conveyed himself to hospital for treatment.

‘Police have taken multiple witnesses statements and are urging anyone with information to make contact on 131 444. Please quote reference NTP2400071552.’

The two photos showing the bloodied man after the confrontation gained thousands of reactions after being posted.  

‘So sad! Disgusting behaviour from those involved!,’ one person wrote.

‘Poor man. Just heartbreaking,’ another said.

Action for Alice shared confronting photos following the conflict which unfolded about 7pm on Tuesday in Karama, north Darwin.

Action for Alice shared confronting photos following the conflict which unfolded about 7pm on Tuesday in Karama, north Darwin.

The girl filming claimed the man (pictured) had 'hit' her and told him she would use footage of him throwing rocks back at the group of children as 'evidence'

The girl filming claimed the man (pictured) had ‘hit’ her and told him she would use footage of him throwing rocks back at the group of children as ‘evidence’

However, other commenters questioned why the man intervened.

‘Why didn’t he just film them then show it to the police?,’ one wrote.

‘Sometimes people just need to mind their own business. It’s horrible yes, but do not put yourself in dangerous situations,’ another said.

Other commenters blamed politicians for failing to deter violence amid the NT’s growing crime epidemic.

‘Hence why the government should stop putting money into tourism but instead do the crime control. I will never visit that place,’ one said.

‘Bloody pathetic, please politicians stop being woke and get real, this is a joke. nobody in Australia should have to live and endure this,’ another wrote.

Daily Mail Australia has contacted NT Police, Fire and Emergency Services for comment.

You May Also Like

PR Fallout of ‘Liberation Day’: Trump Is Now a Wartime President

It’s a trade war. Which means Trump is now a wartime…

Madison LeCroy Calls Out Paige DeSorbo For Not Congratulating Her On Her Pregnancy

Madison LeCroy grew close to Paige DeSorbo while she was dating Craig…

China vows to counter Trump's 'bullying' tariffs as global trade war escalates

China has vowed to hit back after President Donald Trump announced major…

Climate Cult Singing 'Rocky Mountain High Yi Yi'

Two days before New Year’s, I told you all about how…