CCTV has been released of the moment a man attempted to smash his way into a home in Melbourne’s east earlier this month.
Police believe the offender allegedly assaulted a 41-year-old man following a verbal altercation on Landscape Drive in Mooroolbark just after 10pm on December 7.

Detectives said the offender followed the man, together with his young son and elderly mother to their home on Chevalier Crescent, before leaving the scene.

Police said the offender returned with several other men and threatened to assault the victim.

CCTV captured the moment, the offender began to smash his way into the home.

He was confronted by the victim, before fleeing the scene. 

The 41-year-old victim was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

Police are seeking to speak with a male, appearing to be of Caucasian descent, in his mid to late teens, with a thin build and approximately 183cm tall. He has a tattoo on his right wrist/arm and was riding a red electric bicycle.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

You May Also Like

The Empire Gets Off The Couch, Waddles To Its Computer, And Strikes Back

The list of Democrat governors who treated Covid like an excuse…

Japanese F1 Grand Prix practice LIVE: Up-to-the-minute coverage as Red Bull’s brutal driver change is put to the test

By SHAYNE BUGDEN FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA Published: 22:08 EDT, 3 April…

Australian super funds targeted by criminals in new cyberattack

Several of Australia’s largest super funds including AustralianSuper, Rest, and Insignia have…

‘Snow White’ bombed so badly at the box office that Disney put another live-action princess remake on ice: reports

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your big screen dreams.  Disney is hitting the…