A paramedic has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in an early morning attack

Paramedic in his 30s DIES after repeatedly being stabbed in the stomach by a 21-year-old at Macca’s while ‘trying to help someone’ in brekkie horror

  • Paramedic stabbed outside McDonald’s
  • Man was arrested following attack

<!–

<!–

<!– <!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

A paramedic has died after being stabbed multiple times outside a fast food restaurant in an early morning attack.

The NSW Ambulance paramedic, aged in his 30s, was repeatedly stabbed in the abdomen outside a McDonald’s on Queen Street at Campbelltown, south-west Sydney, about 5.30am on Friday.

Emergency services were called to the scene and treated the paramedic. He was taken to Liverpool Hospital, where he died later this morning.

The paramedic is understood to have been helping someone when he was attacked and left with significant injuries.

A paramedic has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in an early morning attack

A paramedic has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in an early morning attack

A paramedic has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in an early morning attack

The NSW Ambulance paramedic was stabbed outside a McDonald's on Queen Street at Campbelltown, south-west Sydney, at 5.30am on Friday

The NSW Ambulance paramedic was stabbed outside a McDonald's on Queen Street at Campbelltown, south-west Sydney, at 5.30am on Friday

The NSW Ambulance paramedic was stabbed outside a McDonald’s on Queen Street at Campbelltown, south-west Sydney, at 5.30am on Friday

Police arrested a 21-year-old man at the scene and took him to Campbelltown Police Station.

He is currently assisting officers with their inquiries.

No charges have been laid against the man. 

Police have set up a crime scene and urged members of the public to avoid the area.

Two men were allowed to leave the cordon just after 11am, one of whom appeared to be the McDonald’s manager.

He said he had been told not to speak to the media but when asked if the paramedic was going to be okay he said: ‘We don’t know’.

NSW Premier Chris Minns said the stabbing was a ‘terrible situation’ for the emergency services community. 

‘It’s a reminder that’s it a very difficult and dangerous job,’ he said. 

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000. 

You May Also Like

Mets fans cheer Vladimir Guerrero Jr. with potential free agency looming

Vladimir Guerrero Jr. was at Citi Field Friday, with the Blue Jays…

John Roberts Needs to Do His Job Already

We are in the midst of a judicial coup. In the…

Al Sharpton calls on PepsiCo to restore DEI initiatives, threatens boycott

The Rev. Al Sharpton is giving PepsiCo three weeks to meet with…

Locals watch on in horror as massive blaze rips through a Mitre 10 on the Eyre Peninsula

By NICK WILSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA Published: 01:57 EDT, 5 April…