Thousands of Bonza customers affected by the airline going into administration and cancelling all services won’t receive refunds anytime soon as flights remain grounded until next week.

All of its fleet is currently grounded amid discussions about whether the airline can continue operating and employ its workers during the administration period.

Bonza passengers board plane
Bonza customers affected by flight cancellations won’t get a refund anytime soon. (9News)

Administrators Hall Chadwick said stranded customers will not see a refund while the situation remains murky.

“Unfortunately, the administrators and/or the company are not in a position to process or issue refunds at this point in time,” Hall Chadwick said in a statement.

“We understand how frustrating this is and we appreciate customers’ patience at this time.”

Affected customers wanting information on their entitlements can call Hall Chadwick’s hotline on 03 8678 1600.

There have been 3590 passengers affected by the cancellations and rebooked on either Qantas, Jetstar or Virgin flights without charge, according to Transport Minister Catherine King.

The worst 10 airports for flight delays around the world

The government hotline on 1800 069 244 has received about 2800 calls for help from customers.

The hotline will continue to operate until 5pm tomorrow. After then, Bonza customers are urged to contact Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin directly for a booking.

Hall Chadwick has also extended flight suspensions, which were set to end today, until Tuesday next week.

“Customers with bookings during this period are advised not to travel to the airport,” the firm said. 

All of Bonza’s planes are currently grounded while stakeholders discuss whether the airline can continue operating. (A Current Affair)

“Customers scheduled to travel during this time are requested to make alternative arrangements with other airline carriers.”

Bonza’s website isn’t accepting any bookings.

The regional airline was founded in late 2021 and only began flying last year.

You May Also Like

I Am So, So Tired of European Hypocrisy

Europeans are whining daily about Trump’s policies, talking about the death…

WA dad calls on son's alleged attacker to face adult justice system

A Western Australian father has expressed his anger after his son was…

Mariners giving out a ‘Platinum Dumper’ bobblehead — yes, really

It looks like the Mariners are showing a new kind of appreciation…

Major breakthrough in murder of underworld figure ‘Afghan Ali’ gunned down just metres from crowds on Melbourne’s Chapel St on a Friday night

By WILLIAM TON FOR AUSTRALIAN ASSOCIATED PRESS Published: 05:17 EDT, 4 April…