ByABC7 Chicago Digital Team via WLS logo

8 minutes ago

NAPERVILLE, Ill. (WLS) — A bomb threat was made at Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School in west suburban Naperville Thursday morning, police said.

Police said the school began evacuating the premises before officers arrived on the scene. They are still working to clear the school before allowing anyone back in.

No additional details have been released at this time.

This is a breaking news story. Check back for updates.

Copyright © 2022 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.

Related Topics

You May Also Like

Can’t get enough LEGO? This bestselling brick box is priced even lower than during the Big Spring Sale

New York Post may be compensated and/or receive an affiliate commission if…

Young mum living in fear after months of menacing calls, car bombing

A Queensland mother says she is living in fear after her car…

17 Named Storms Predicted for Hurricane Season

Hurricane Milton’s storm track last year. (NHC) Colorado State University researchers Thursday…

Perth dad's personal tragedy inspired life-saving equipment campaign

A Perth father has turned pain into purpose, convincing local councils to…