The BBC star at the centre of the sex pictures scandal is now facing claims from four separate young people.
A row around the presenter, who has not been named but has been described as ‘known by millions’, first erupted last week when claims that he paid a teenager for sex pictures were published by the Sun.
The saga took a twist over the weekend when lawyers acting for the individual issued a statement saying ‘nothing inappropriate or unlawful’ had taken place between their client and the presenter.
In the days that followed, pressure has mounted on the BBC, and Director General Tim Davie yesterday revealed that he still hasn’t spoken to the star in question as he fielded questions on the scandal.
Since then, three more people have made allegations against the broadcaster, as fellow stars pile pressure on him to come forward and address the claims publicly.

The BBC star at the centre of the sex pictures scandal is now facing claims from four separate young people
‘Star paid vulnerable teenager £35,000 for sex pictures, funding the youngster’s drug addiction’
Claims first emerged on Friday night that one of the BBC’s top stars paid a vulnerable teenager £35,000 for sexual pictures that the youngster used to buy crack cocaine.
The well-known presenter allegedly began paying the teenager when they were 17, and sent them the money which they used to fund a drug addiction.
The child’s mother, who first made the shocking allegations in May, told the Sun she feels ‘sick’ whenever she sees the man on TV, as questions began to grow over why it took so long for the corporation to act.
The star was said to have requested ‘performances’ from the individual, who told their mother they would then ‘get their bits out’.
A formal complaint was made to the BBC by the family two months ago, begging bosses to stop the behaviour towards their child, now 20.
The young person at the centre of the controversy said on Monday via a lawyer, according to BBC News At Six, that nothing inappropriate or unlawful happened with the unnamed presenter.
However, their mother told The Sun they stand by the claims and a spokesperson for the newspaper said it is ‘now for the BBC to properly investigate’.

‘Presenter sent young person he met on a dating app abusive and menacing messages’
On Tuesday afternoon, a bombshell second claim emerged when the same presenter was accused of sending abusive and menacing messages to a person in their 20s.
The new individual claims to have been contacted anonymously by the male presenter on a dating app.
They claim they were put under pressure to meet with the star but never did, the BBC reported.
When they hinted online that they might name them, they allege they were sent abusive messages that were filled with expletives.
According to the BBC, the conversation between the person in their 20s and the presenter moved onto other platforms after beginning on a dating app.
The presenter then revealed his identity and asked the young person not to tell anyone.
The young person later posted online alluding to having had contact with a BBC presenter and hinting they might name him.
The presenter then sent a number of ‘threatening messages’ which the BBC says it has seen and confirmed came from a phone number belonging to the presenter.
The BBC said the young person felt ‘threatened’ by the messages and ‘remains scared’.

Tim Davie, director general of the BBC, revealed yesterday he has not spoken with the presenter at the centre of the scandal
‘Star broke lockdown rules to see 23-year-old he met on a dating site and gave £650 to’
Just hours later, the star was then branded a ‘complete hypocrite’ for allegedly breaking Covid rules to meet a 23-year-old stranger from a dating site.
The unnamed presenter was accused of defying the third national lockdown for an encounter with a young person in 2021 while the BBC was at the same time telling millions of people to follow the rules as part of its coverage of the pandemic.
Read Related Also: How long does it REALLY take to save money on an electric car?
The third person said they met up after months of interactions, and that the presenter sent them £650 in cash and asked them for a picture, The Sun reports.
They claimed the presenter travelled into a different county to meet them at their flat in February 2021 when rules included a stay at home order and mixing only between household bubbles.
The person claimed at the meeting, which came months after they started talking on the dating site in November 2020, ‘he came round for an hour…. We just chatted. He was obsessed with me making him a cup of tea.’
In an interview with the newspaper, the person claims they met on account that didn’t have a picture of the presenter but they ‘put two and two together’ when the BBC star told him his name and what he did for a living.
They said that the host was eager to meet face-to-face, and was asking to do this even when the restrictions ‘kept getting stricter’ as the pandemic continued.
However, when they turned down chances to meet the BBC presenter, he allegedly sent ‘a barrage of messages’ saying he ‘felt unwanted’.
The 23-year-old claims that when they did meet he ‘came round for an hour’.
‘Broadcaster contacted teenager on Instagram and sent creepy messages including heart emojis and kisses’
Last night, fresh claims emerged from a fourth young person who says the star sent them ‘creepy’ Instagram messages when they were 17.
The youngster said they were contacted by the presenter ‘out of the blue’ and sent messages including love hearts and kisses. It is not clear if the BBC star knew the follower’s age.
The individual, who is now 22, told The Sun that the man sent them a love heart emoji in October 2018 without having spoken to him before.
‘Ahahaha sweet. How it’s going at the BBC?’ the follower is said to have replied.
‘All good thanks x. You ok?’ the star allegedly wrote, followed by a love heart.
‘Aha yeah why?’ the follower said, to which the star replied, ‘Just being polite’.

A mocked up version of a reported Instagram message exchange between the unnamed BBC star and a teenager
This was followed by sporadic messages between the pair, with the star even advising them to take part in a BBC school scheme when given the opportunity.
The youngster said: ‘Looking back now it does seem creepy because he was messaging me when I was still at school.’
They added: ‘Knowing what I know now, I feel I was a bit naive.’
At one point the individual appeared to grow frustrated when the BBC star did not reply, writing: ‘No reply then.’
In their later conversations, including when school was mentioned, the presenter stopped using love hearts and emojis. The youngster added: ‘In light of what I know now, it feels as though when he realised I was not flirtatious back, he changed in the way he would reply.’