Interrogation footage from Marion County, Florida, shows sheriff’s investigators confronting a 14-year-old boy who sexually assaulted a 91-year-old woman.
“You need to be honest with me, Randy,” one of the investigators said.
The defendant, who went by the nickname “Randy John,” was young Jesse Stone.

Investigators speak to Jesse Stone, bottom left. (Fifth Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office.)
Stone broke into the woman’s home. He attacked her after she woke up to find him sneaking around.
Investigators confronted Stone with his DNA being found on her.
More Law&Crime coverage: Man sexually assaulted elderly neighbor, murdered her, burned remains, police say
Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods has made a lengthy statement taking stock of the case:
I told everyone last week that we would find the person responsible, and we have. I’m very proud of the hard work that my detectives and forensics team have done on this case to bring about a quick closure. This type of unimaginable violence is still shocking to me after all of my years in law enforcement. The Reddick community has shown its resilience and support for us and their community through all of this. I also want to thank all of the citizens that sent in tips and leads in this case. It came as a shock that any individual would commit such an act on a 91-year-old, but it is truly disturbing when we see the young age of the arrestee. Although I firmly believe he should be held accountable for his crime, as a father, my compassion goes out to his family. Hopefully his arrest will lead to getting him help that prevents any further such acts.
Charged as an adult, Stone pleaded guilty last year to one count each of one count each of sexual assault by someone under 18 years toward a victim over the age of 12 and burglary of a dwelling with battery. Records show his sentencing is set for Feb. 7.