Issa Haddad (right) and his father (left) spat on reporters while leaving Fairfield Local Court on Wednesday

A man involved in the massive riot that saw several police officers severely injured has been captured spitting on reporters during a meltdown outside court.

Issa Haddad, 28, was set to be sentenced at Fairfield Local Court on Wednesday morning after joining 2,000 people rioting outside Christ the Good Shepherd Church in Wakeley, western Sydney, following the stabbing of a bishop on April 15.

However, Haddad may have landed himself in further trouble after aggressively confronting and threatening reporters waiting outside the court.

Disturbing footage shared with the Daily Telegraph showed Haddad spitting at members of the media and yelled, ‘Get out of my face, you f***ing dog’.

Haddad had emerged from the courthouse just moments earlier with his hood pulled tightly around his face.

Issa Haddad (right) and his father (left) spat on reporters while leaving Fairfield Local Court on Wednesday

Issa Haddad (right) and his father (left) spat on reporters while leaving Fairfield Local Court on Wednesday

Haddad (pictured) was charged with making threats of violence to cause fear after joining the Wakeley riot on April 15

Haddad (pictured) was charged with making threats of violence to cause fear after joining the Wakeley riot on April 15

With a middle finger raised, the 28-year-old tried to walk away from reporters but ended up tripping over, losing a shoe in the process.

The Sydneysider, who has pleaded guilty to making threats of violence to cause fear, curled up in a ball and began swearing as his mother rushed to his aid.

He yelled at a nearby Sherriff, ‘I’ll f***ing kick you dog’ before telling at his mother, ‘Don’t touch me, I do what I want’.

Haddad’s father joined his son in berating the media, at one point also spitting at reporters.

‘F*** off, you are a piece of s***,’ the father said to reporters.

Haddad eventually retreated back inside the courthouse where he and his family were reportedly interviewed by police.

The 28-year-old’s lawyer previously told the court during a bail application that Haddad suffers from bipolar disorder.

Haddad initially left the courthouse with his hoodie pulled tightly over his face while holding up the middle finger to reporters (pictured)

Haddad initially left the courthouse with his hoodie pulled tightly over his face while holding up the middle finger to reporters (pictured)

He was then seen falling over and lost his shoe before confronting the media and eventually returning inside to the courthouse

He was then seen falling over and lost his shoe before confronting the media and eventually returning inside to the courthouse

Several police officers were severely injured during the April 15 riots which saw 2,000 people flock to Christ the Good Shepherd Church in Wakeley following the alleged stabbing of a bishop

Several police officers were severely injured during the April 15 riots which saw 2,000 people flock to Christ the Good Shepherd Church in Wakeley following the alleged stabbing of a bishop

Police are still searching for several rioters (one pictured) who damaged police property on April 15

Police are still searching for several rioters (one pictured) who damaged police property on April 15

Haddad was arrested on April 20 at a property in Horningsea Park.

His case on Wednesday was adjourned six weeks awaiting a sentencing assessment report by Magistrate Stuart Devine.

New South Wales Police’s investigation into the livestreamed stabbing of Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel, which has been declared a terrorist incident, and subsequent riot is ongoing.

Investigators on Tuesday released photos of another nine people they claim took part in violent attacks during the riot.

Police have charged 14 men so far in relation to the incident.

Strike Force Dribs Commander Andrew Evans warned the alleged rioters if they didn’t come forward, they would be hunted down by heavily armed officers. 

‘If you were there on the evening and undertook some kind of violent criminal action, you need to turn yourself in,’ Commander Evans told the Daily Telegraph. 

‘We will execute those search warrants at family homes and as a result their families, neighbours, and communities are exposed to police coming through the front door and actively seeking to arrest people.’ 

The stern warning comes after dozens of officers arrested George Boulos at his home in Picnic Point. 

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel (right) was allegedly attacked by a 16-year-old boy (left), who is now facing terror charges

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel (right) was allegedly attacked by a 16-year-old boy (left), who is now facing terror charges

NSW Police warned rioters who were violent or damaged property to come forward or risk being arrested by heavily armed officers in front of 'their families, neighbours, and communities' (pictured, police at the Wakeley riot)

NSW Police warned rioters who were violent or damaged property to come forward or risk being arrested by heavily armed officers in front of ‘their families, neighbours, and communities’ (pictured, police at the Wakeley riot)

Boulos is alleged to have used a metal ladder to smash a window in the church in an attempt to confront the alleged teenage terrorist. 

He has been charged with riot, aggravated break and enter with intent, throwing a missile at a police officer, and assaulting a police officer. 

The 16-year-old boy alleged to be the knifeman behind the attack has been charged with a terrorism offence.

Anyone with information about the Wakeley riot is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

You May Also Like

‘We move forward’: Federal judge rejects Trump push to dismiss Isaac Hayes estate lawsuit for playing ‘Hold On, I’m Coming’ at rallies

Left: Left: Grammy award winning musician Isaac Hayes in May of 2000…

EXCLUSIVE: Nancy Grace Obtains Video of Suspect Allegedly Transporting Miranda Corsette’s Body

Nancy Grace has exclusively obtained video footage from a neighbor showing suspect…

‘He’s getting ready to do something’: Man killed mother and 15-year-old brother just days after being released from prison, police say

Background: News footage of the home where Dana Jenkins and her son…

7-year-old boy eating McDonald’s Happy Meal shot in the head by stray bullet, cops say

Inset: Anthony, 7 (KHOU/YouTube via victim’s family). Background: Apartment on Northborough Drive…