Sade Robinson: Police Return to Alleged Killer’s Home, Accused of Dismembering Teen on Their First Date

An amended complaint against the man accused of killing and dismembering Sade Robinson earlier this month provides detailed descriptions of the movements of her cell phone, along with video and witness evidence tracking Maxwell Anderson at several of the locations mentioned in the complaint.

The complaint does not mention a “sex dungeon” in Maxwell’s basement reported by The New York Post, quoting a single, unnamed source it said was a “police source.”

Amended Complaint 6626c5cdaf4cd by kc wildmoon on Scribd

The complaint says that clothing Robinson was seen wearing earlier in the evening, before she disappeared, was found in the trunk of her burning Honda Civic, and a witness saw a man matching Anderson’s description toss a lighter into the car before it erupted into flames. That man later caught a bus back to his neighborhood, where he was seen entering the alley behind his home.

It also details the discovery of a leg near the beach in Warnimont Park on April 2, the day after Robinson’s disappearance, and says that preliminary blood tests matched it to the missing woman. Additional human remains were found near Robinson’s car.

The complaint discusses blood found in Anderson’s home, but police later said that blood did not match Robinson. It’s not known if it matched Anderson.

Robinson met up with Anderson for a “first date on April 1 at a seafood restaurant where he once worked, as CrimeOnline reported. They went to another restaurant after dinner and then traveled to Anderson’s home. From there, the complaint details the movements of Robinson’s phone via cell phone records and the Life360 app until its battery died at about 4:30 a.m. on April 2.

The document includes text messages between Robinson’s phone and Anderson’s phone as they meet up at the seafood restaurant. The friend who reported her missing also showed detectives a SnapChat Robinson posted from the second restaurant she and and Anderson visited. That was the last communication anyone saw from her.

You May Also Like

Man who threw 2-year-old to death from 30-foot bridge after shooting mom admits to both killings

Brynnen Murphy being escorted by police in March 2022 (Baton Rouge Police…

‘This is how we treat seizures in Walker County’: Deputy stomped the genitals of a mentally ill inmate who later died of complications from injury

Background: News coverage of video of Anthony Mitchell in custody (WBRC). Inset…

15 Years in Prison for CJ Nelson Jr. in Shooting Death of 18-Month-Old Niece Ja’Liyah Allen

CJ Nelson immediately after his sentencing this morning. (© FlaglerLive) A folded-up…

‘Muzzling the Executive’: Trump admin says order targeting Hillary Clinton-linked law firm is ‘straightforwardly legal’ in seeking dismissal of lawsuit

Left: President Donald Trump addresses a joint session of Congress on Capitol…