Prince Harry will be returning to the United Kingdom next month — but he won’t have his leading lady by his side.
Harry, 38, is set to appear at the annual WellChild charity event — which he has attended for 15 years — in London on Sept. 7 before he jets off to Germany for the sixth iteration of his Invictus Games competition.
However, sources familiar with the situation tell us that he will be traveling solo back to his homeland as his wife, Meghan Markle, has previous commitments with their children: Archie, 4, and Lilibet, 2.
On top of that, the Duke of Sussex will seemingly be passing through without visiting his estranged family, who will be commemorating the one-year anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s death just one day later.
Insiders tell us that Harry has yet to receive any invitation to join the family at Balmoral Castle for an intimate event that night.

A source also told the Sun earlier this month that there “hasn’t been any outreach to them” from the royal family.
Tensions between the Sussexes and The Firm have been high ever since the couple left the royal family in January 2020 — and subsequently aired their dirty laundry.
In fact, the last time the couple made a joint European appearance was at the late monarch’s funeral on Sept. 19, 2022.

While Markle, 42, will not be joining Harry in England, the Duchess of Sussex will reportedly fly straight to Germany from California for the Invictus Games opening ceremony.
According to royal expert and biographer Angela Levin, the mother of two will be delivering a personal message of “courage and resilience” to injured veterans competing in the games.
For more Page Six you love …
Read Related Also: Model CJ Franco dazzles in metallic bikini after getting engaged
However, Levin also slammed Markle’s chosen topic as “ironic” given the fact that the “Suits” alum “represents neither of those things.”
While Markle’s speech may carry a bit more weight this year, the former actress had nothing but praise for her husband at the opening ceremony for the 2022 games.

“It is my distinguished honor to introduce someone that I think you’ll all be very excited to hear from,” she gushed to the crowd in the Netherlands at the time.
“I could not love and respect him more and I know that all of you feel the same. He’s founder of the Invictus Games, and the father to our two little ones, Archie and Lili.”
Harry — who served in the British army for 10 years — founded the event in 2014.

The Invictus Games is an international multi-sport event held for the wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women, including veterans and those who are on active duty.
In fact, Netflix made a documentary about the competition, called “Heart of Invictus,” which is set to release later this month.
In the trailer for the upcoming film, the father of two spoke about his experience of setting up the annual event in a bid to bring veterans together.

However, Levin noted that the exiled royal appeared more like his “former self” than ever before in the chilling preview.
“He struck me more like the Harry I knew in 2017 when I was writing his biography,” she told told GB News. “He was brilliant with the soldiers who were damaged mentally or physically.”
“I just wonder if he is coming out of the pit he has been in and he’s becoming more like a man himself,” she added.