Nikki Garcia requests full custody of her and Artem Chigvintsev’s 4-year-old son in divorce

Nikki Garcia is seeking full custody of her and Artem Chigvintsev’s 4-year-old son, Matteo, in their divorce.

People reported Thursday that the former WWE star — who wrestled under the name Nikki Bella — requested legal and physical custody of Matteo.

However, the outlet noted that Garcia, 40, is OK with Chigventsev, 42, being allowed visitation with the toddler, who is their only child.

“She continues to ask for privacy for her and her family at this time,” her reps said; his did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Garcia filed for divorcefrom Chigvintsev on Wednesday — less than two weeks after the “Dancing With the Stars” alum was arrested for domestic violence.

According to TMZ, Garcia began looking for a divorce lawyer the day after Chigvintsev allegedly attacked her in their Napa Valley, Calif., home.

Following the alleged incident, the athlete moved out of the family residence and stopped wearing her massive emerald engagement ring and wedding band, signaling the end of their two-year marriage.

On the morning of Aug. 29, Chigventsev called 911 to request medical assistance for someone — only to call back and cancel the request.

However, cops still showed up.

“For domestic violence, if someone picks up the phone and says, ‘You don’t have to come after all,’ we’re still going to go for a welfare check. We’re not just going to stop what we’re doing,” a public information officer for the Napa County’s Sheriff’s Office previously explained to Page Six.

“We were dispatched to go there, and our deputies went directly there.”

After responding officers observed visible injuries to the victim, who asked for “total confidentiality,” they cuffed Chigventsev and charged him with inflicting corporal injury on an intimate partner — a felony.

He was booked at Napa County Jail and released hours later after paying the $25,000 bail.

Although authorities have not disclosed the identity of the victim, audio of the dispatcher’s call to police revealed Garcia was present when the alleged crime occurred, as was Matteo.

“Initially, [the call] came in as requesting medical, but now he is stating he got into an argument with his wife and his wife threw shoes at RP [reporting party],” the dispatcher was heard saying.

“There is a child on scene. Medical en route. … There’s an active 415 [disturbing the peace] in the background responsible.”

The circumstances surrounding the pair’s split are apparently “shocking but not shocking” to those who know them well.

Sources close to the duo — who met in 2017 while competing together on “DWTS” Season 25 — claimed to TMZ that their relationship has always been “volatile.”

You May Also Like

Mark Wright says he’s ‘in his dad era’ as he shares adorable photos with baby Palma on trip away with Michelle Keegan

MARK Wright has said he’s ‘in his dad era’ as he enjoyed…

Jennifer Love Hewitt Celebrates ‘9-1-1’ Renewal News: ‘So Excited, So Grateful’ 

TV ABC has renewed first responder drama ‘9-1-1’ for a ninth season,…

Celebrity Big Brother’s Chesney Hawkes reveals he turned down recording with HUGE music star for boyband A1

CHESNEY HAWKES is back with a bang today – more than a…

Stephen Bear’s former fiancee reveals she’s in labour with first baby as she shares very glam hospital snap

STEPHEN Bear’s ex-fiance Jessica Smith has revealed she is in labour ahead…