Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have rubbed elbows with Hollywood A-lister John Travolta, Page Six can confirm.
A source tells us exclusively Saturday that the Sussexes met the “Saturday Night Fever” star “once” at the Polo Lounge inside the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles.
The group got together for the release party of Harry’s memoir, “Spare,” back in January.
The insider adds that the duke, 38, and duchess, 42, had a “very friendly encounter” with Travolta, 69, that one time but “nothing more than that.”
The Sun reported Friday that Markle and Harry had “got on extremely well” with the “Pulp Fiction” star.
Travolta had previously met the author’s mother, the late Princess Diana, years ago and reportedly said the hangout was “one of the highlights of [his] life.”
The outlet also claimed that the new friendship came on the heels of the Sussex’s alleged fallout with David and Victoria Beckham. The soccer star and former Spice Girls were reportedly accused of “leaking sources” about the Archewell co-founders.

An insider claimed to the Daily Mail last week that David, 48, was “absolutely bloody furious” about the allegations, adding, “Any making up now is so unlikely.”
However, our source clarifies to Page Six exclusively, “Nothing has happened in [Markle and Harry’s] friendship with the Beckhams. That’s total BS. Daily Mail must be bored and grasping at straws.”
Read Related Also: ‘NCIS’ Star Cote de Pablo Thought Michael Weatherly Was Trying to Sabotage Her
Rumblings about rifts with their inner circle comes as the Sussexes appear to continue to have a strained relationship with the royal family.

Markle turned 42 on Friday ad Harry’s family was radio silent on social media.
The lack of well-wishes was a noticeable difference from last year’s celebration when Prince William and Kate Middleton tweeted, “Wishing a happy birthday to The Duchess of Sussex!”
More must-see royals coverage:
However, it was reported in December 2022 that the Princess of Wales, 41, felt “betrayed” over the Netflix doc “Harry & Meghan,” in which Harry accused his older brother of breaking an alleged “agreement” to not leak stories about each other to the press.
Harry also released new details in “Spare” about Middleton and Markle’s infamous fight over Princess Charlotte’s dress for the Sussexes 2018 nuptials.

He claimed the princess told the “Suit” alum that her daughter’s dress was “too big, long and baggy,” which later caused Markle to burst into tears “on the floor” following the altercation.
However, it seems the Sussexes may have turned a new leaf and are no longer focusing on the drama.
A source told People earlier this week that the couple “just wants to focus on their kids and their life in Montecito, [Calif.],” adding, “They have moved continents. They have set up a new life with their kids.”