KATIE Price has revealed that she’s getting a “makeover” for her pink Range Rover after it was damaged during an acid attack.
The scary ordeal came as she was forced to finally pack her bags to leave Mucky Mansion amid her ongoing double bankruptcy woes.

4

4

4
Katie, 46, said she is now planning to repair the car, despite being banned from driving it.
The former glamour model shared a photo of the motor at an auto repair shop.
She wrote: “Due to the people who threw acid over my car, it’s now having a transformation.”
Katie was banned from the road in December 2021 after being slapped with a two-year driving ban.
It came after she flipped her BMW in a drink-driving crash in Horsham, West Sussex, while heading to see a pal.
Earlier this year, Katie was fined £1,852 after she was caught driving without a licence or insurance.
She was also handed eight points on her licence – bringing the total she now has to 11.
Last month, The Sun had told how the reality TV star had finally moved out of the “cursed” property.
Katie shocked fans when she told social media followers: “Due to acid attack on my car at my house I’ve now been advised by authorities not to stay at Mucky Mansion anymore.”
She discovered someone had come onto her property in the middle of the night and splashed a corrosive substance over her pink Range Rover.
Sharing a video of the damage, with the pink paint bubbling and falling off to reveal the silver metal underneath, Katie launched a rant directed at the thugs who did it.
“Scumbags outside my house on my private property, I can’t wait to get out this house in a few months time,” she wrote over the video.
Speaking behind the camera, Katie added: “It’s nice to know someone in the night has come to throw acid all over my car. Everywhere, all on my car.
“Thank you, whoever that was.”
The star told fans she couldn’t wait to leave the mansion after years of bad luck and struggles managing it as it fell into disrepair.
At a live show of The Katie Price Podcast in London, she told the audience: “I absolutely have hated my mansion.
“I tell you why, nine years of hell I’ve had there. Fly-tipping, it’s haunted… and I am living with it. And whoever buys that house, good luck! I hate it.”
It was previously revealed that the mum has been told she must leave her home after being declared bankrupt.
She’s since listed a number of the furnishings on Facebook Marketplace in order to flog what she can before she leaves.
Katie was set to leave her home on May 29 after being served an eviction notice, but had been granted a reprieve until June 26 to get out of the country pile.
Katie Price’s missing millions
At the peak of her career Katie had an estimated fortune of £45m, thanks to her lucrative modelling career, book deals, and TV appearances.
The cash-strapped mum-of-five was first declared bankrupt in 2019 over unpaid debts of £3.2 million.
In a podcast interview earlier this year she blamed her exes who include Peter Andre, Alex Reid and Kieran Hayler and lawyers for her money woes.
She insisted that funding her exes’ lavish lifestyles with cars, watches, luxury holidays and homes left her finances in tatters.
She added: “I went through a breakdown, this is how mine started – lawyers and exes, that is my bankruptcy thing.
“And obviously a bit of HMRC.
“When I had my breakdown, if anyone has been depressed …. I don’t know if you’ve ever had depression…
“It starts with depression and you just want to sleep all day and not talk to anyone, the phone would ring and you wouldn’t answer it.’
Katie was declared bankrupt for a second time in March over an unpaid tax bill of £761,994.05.
The demand for payment was made by HMRC last October.
Katie was due to give evidence about her finances at the High Court but failed to turn up – holidaying in Cyprus with her new man JJ Slater instead.
Her Mucky Mansion was a bomb site for years after it was burgled, flooded and swamped by an overflowing septic tank.
She finally moved out at the end of May and is currently renting a four-bed mansion in Sussex.

4