Diddy’s ‘Ghislaine Maxwell’ & ‘right hand’ Kristina Khorram dubbed his ‘gatekeeper’ could be key witness in sex case

SEAN “Diddy” Combs’ chief of staff could hold secrets behind the rapper’s alleged sex crime empire and be a key witness in the case, a source claims.

The disgraced music mogul, 54, was arrested on Monday night following a months-long investigation.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs pictured in 2018

5

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs pictured in 2018Credit: AFP
The rapper's chief of staff, Kristina Khorram

5

The rapper’s chief of staff, Kristina KhorramCredit: Facebook
Combs pictured with his 'right hand' Kristina Khorram

5

Combs pictured with his ‘right hand’ Kristina KhorramCredit: Instagram

He has been charged with sex trafficking as well as racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution.

Combs “abused, threatened, and coerced women and others around him to fulfill his sexual desires, protect his reputation, and conceal his conduct,” according to the federal indictment.

Now a source has claimed Kristina Khorram – Combs’ chief of staff – could become a main witness in the probe as she was an integral member of his team when his alleged crimes took place.

She has not been accused of any wrongdoing in the criminal case.


It comes as…


Khorram was previously dubbed “the Ghislaine Maxwell to [Diddy’s] Jeffrey Epstein” in a separate lawsuit filed by producer Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones in February.

Maxwell was jailed in 2022 for recruiting and grooming underage girls for Epstein to abuse.

Khorram, who Combs described as his “right hand,” has not been arrested or charged with any crimes.

“If anybody is gatekeeper, Kristina would know everything,” a source told the New York Post.

Lil Rod’s lawsuit previously alleged Khorram “knowingly and intentionally participated in, perpetrated, assisted, supported, facilitated a sex-trafficking Venture.”

‘Justice is coming for Diddy just like R Kelly,’ victim’s lawyer says as rapper is arrested amid sex trafficking probe

Attorney Erica Wolff released a statement in August about the suit.

“Mr. Jones’ lawsuit is pure fiction—a shameless attempt to create media hype and extract a quick settlement,” she said.

“Mr. Jones was not threatened, groomed, assaulted, or trafficked. We look forward to proving – in a court of law – that all of Mr. Jones’s claims are made up and must be dismissed.”

Khorram joined Bad Boy Entertainment in 2013 and became a manager at Combs Enterprises. She became chief of staff in 2020.

“She’s been my right hand for the last 8 years and has consistently proven to execute and get s**t done,” Combs wrote on Facebook in 2021.

“Don’t know how I’d function without her.”

DISTURBING INDICTMENT

Combs has pleaded not guilty to charges against him and remains in custody on judge’s orders after a $50 million bail bid was rejected.

He is jailed in New York City’s infamous Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, which has been plagued with rats, cockroaches, and raw sewage for years.

The rapper is alleged to have used “certain employees” to “carry out, facilitate and cover up his abuse and commercial sex [ring]”.

According to the indictment, “high-ranking supervisors” helped orchestrate “freak-offs” – which Combs called the alleged drug-fuelled sexual performances.

The unsealed indictment reveals Combs allegedly forced victims to have sex with sex workers and recorded the disturbing scenes.

“Freak Offs were elaborate and produced sex performances that Combs arranged, directed, masturbated during, and often electronically recorded,” prosecutors allege.

Combs stands before U.S. Magistrate Judge Robyn Tarnofsky after prosecutors brought three criminal charges against him in federal court on Tuesday

5

Combs stands before U.S. Magistrate Judge Robyn Tarnofsky after prosecutors brought three criminal charges against him in federal court on TuesdayCredit: Reuters
Ghislaine Maxwell, pictured in jail, recruited and groomed underage girls for Epstein to abuse

5

Ghislaine Maxwell, pictured in jail, recruited and groomed underage girls for Epstein to abuse

The indictment claims Combs arranged for sex workers to be transported internationally and across state lines for the “freak offs,” which sometimes lasted for multiple days and involved several sex workers.

Prosecutors said that Combs used “the sensitive, embarrassing, and incriminating recordings that he made during Freak Offs as collateral to ensure the continued obedience and silence of the victims.”

The charges also accuse the hitmaker of distributing drugs to victims during the freak offs to keep them “obedient and compliant.”

Victims of the sex acts received IV fluids to recover after the freak offs, the indictment said.

In March of this year, searches of Combs’ homes in Miami and Los Angeles revealed “various Freak Off supplies” including narcotics and over 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lube.

A RAFT OF LAWSUITS

The rapper’s reputation has been tainted in the past year by several sexual assault lawsuits, a violent surveillance video showing him beating his ex-girlfriend, and the federal sex trafficking probe.

Diddy’s downfall

By The U.S. Sun’s Senior Reporter Forrest McFarland, who has been reporting on Diddy’s legal battles for years

BEFORE Sean “Diddy” Combs’ arrest on Monday night, it had been highly speculated that the rap star would find himself in custody after he was repeatedly hit with disturbing accusations – and had two of his mansions raided by the feds.

His mounting legal troubles finally came to a head on September 17, when he was charged with three federal counts, including sex trafficking, for allegedly forcing victims to take part in drug-fueled sex parties he called “Freak Offs.”

Hours before his arrest, The U.S. Sun exclusively revealed the feds investigating Combs were secretly liaising with Tupac Shakur murder prosecutors on gangland activities.

The development also came after Combs was named 77 times in documents submitted by prosecutors in the Tupac murder case.

Aside from the Tupac probe, Combs was already facing a slew of lawsuits, including one he settled with his ex, Cassie Ventura, after she accused him of rape and abuse.

Disturbing hotel surveillance video from 2016 showed Combs chasing Cassie down and then punching, kicking, and beating her in a hallway.

Two months earlier, in March 2024, two of Combs’ mansions were raided by federal investigators, who seized three AR-15s, drugs, and 1,000 bottles of lube which were part of his “Freak Off” supplies.

In addition to his federal criminal charges, Combs also faces a handful of lawsuits with allegations of sexual assault, harassment, and sex trafficking dating back to the early 1990s.

Music producer Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones filed one suit in February 2024, claiming Combs forced him to hire sex workers and participate in sex acts while he worked on his latest album.

Combs has denied any wrongdoing and pleaded not guilty to the federal sex trafficking charges against him, but his battle is far from over.

He faces life in prison if he’s convicted on all counts.

The indictment said that the US government seeks to recover an undetermined amount of money involved in Combs’ alleged crimes.

Since last November, Combs has faced 10 lawsuits, with nine directly accusing him of sexual assault.

A horrifying video from 2016 that was unearthed in May showed Combs physically assaulting his girlfriend at the time, Cassie Ventura.

The surveillance footage showed Combs chasing Cassie while she waited for an elevator at the InterContinental Hotel in Los Angeles.

Combs then struck Cassie, threw her on the ground, and kicked her while she lay motionless, the video obtained by CNN showed.

After the video was uncovered, Combs shared an apology in a video posted to Instagram.

“My behavior on that video is inexcusable. I take full responsibility for my actions in that video,” he said.

Recent lawsuits against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs

Diddy was hit with a wave of lawsuits in late 2023 and 2024 with allegations of sex trafficking and sexual assault. He has denied all claims against him.

  • November 17, 2023: Cassie, Diddy’s longtime girlfriend, sued him, claiming she endured “a cycle of abuse, violence, and sex trafficking” until their relationship ended in 2018. Diddy and Cassie settled the suit the day after it was filed.
  • Diddy was hit with two more lawsuits a week after he settled with Cassie.
  • November 23, 2023: Joi Dickerson accused Diddy of drugging and raping her and filming the attack when she was a 19-year-old college student in January 1991.
  • November 24, 2023: A second unidentified accuser in a separate lawsuit claimed that Diddy and another man sexually assaulted her and a friend in 1990 or 1991, then showed up at her apartment and beat her several days later.
  • December 6, 2023: Diddy was sued again by an unidentified woman who claimed he and two men gang-raped her in 2003 when she was 17 years old.
  • February 26, 2024: Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones, who helped produce Diddy’s most recent album, claimed that the mogul sexually harassed, drugged, and threatened him from September 2022 to November 2023 as they worked together.
  • May 21, 2024: Model Crystal McKinney accused Combs of sexually assaulting her after meeting at a Men’s Fashion Week event in New York City in 2003. McKinney claims she was drinking alcohol and smoking weed with Combs and several of his colleagues when she took a hit off a joint that she claims was laced with another drug. McKinney claims she felt woozy, and Combs ordered her to the bathroom, where he allegedly forced her to perform oral sex on him.
  • May 23, 2024: April Lampros, 51, claimed in her lawsuit that she met Sean Combs in New York City in 1994 while attending the Fashion Institute of Technology. Combs is accused of drugging and raping Lampros in a hotel after promising to help mentor her in the fashion industry.
  • July 3, 2024: Adria English, an ex-porn star who went by Omunique, accused Diddy of grooming her into sex trafficking in the early 2000s, according to TMZ.
You May Also Like

Stephen Bear’s former fiancée Jessica Smith gives birth to a baby girl and reveals name

STEPHEN Bear’s ex-fiance has given birth to her first child. The OnlyFans…

Inside Stacey Solomon’s £6m property empire after buying 4 homes in 4 years – as it’s revealed who owns Pickle Cottage

Stacey Solomon has bought at least four properties in the last four…

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Weren’t Allowed to See Each Other’s Shows

Before Megan Fox even found the opportunity to meet Machine Gun Kelly,…

Danny Jones’ wife Georgia bags HUGE job with five figure payday and ‘doesn’t want to be victim’ after Maura Higgins kiss

AFTER returning to work for the first time since Danny Jones’ kiss…