Bow Wow dragged for saying he misses Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ parties: ‘Can he read the room?’

Bow Wow is coming under fire for saying he misses Sean “Diddy” Combs’ parties amid the embattled music mogul’s legal troubles and sexual assault allegations.

The “Let Me Hold You” rapper referred to Combs as the “gatekeeper to the game” as he lamented the Bad Boy Records founder’s absence from the industry.

“Like, BET Award weekend, like the past two, it didn’t feel right,” Bow Wow said in an Oct. 10 appearance on the “More to the Story” podcast, referring to the BET Awards in June and the BET Hip Hop Awards last week.

“There was no motion, there was no parties,” he continued. “There was nowhere to go.”

Host Rocsi Diaz then interrupted Bow Wow to point out the difference between Combs’ star-studded parties and the illegal “freak-offs” he has been accused of orchestrating.

The Revolt founder has denied allegations of wrongdoing.

“For the record, I left before 1 [a.m.]! I never stayed!” Diaz, 42, replied after Bow Wow clarified he was referring industry events they’ve both attended in the past.

“I’ve only been to two parties and I’ve never seen a freak-off!” she added.

The “Like Mike” star, 37, further explained he feels like there’s a “hole” without Combs’ influence in the music industry.

“I said, ‘Jermaine [Dupri], there’s no parties,’” Bow Wow recalled as he mimicked being on the phone with the record producer, who’s also his longtime mentor.

“You feel it. It’s like a hole. … He was everything hip-hop! So for that to die out, you just would have never thought.”

As the episode circulated online, fans dragged the “Fresh Azimiz” rapper — born Shad Moss — for his tone-deaf remarks as Combs faces trial for sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution.

“Can he read the room?” one person posted on X Sunday.

“Soooooo… nobody else but Diddy can host a party? I’m confused,” another X user wrote.

“Why would he say this?” a third wondered.

Meanwhile, a fourth chimed in, “Considering current circumstances to be saying this is wild.”

Bow Wow’s podcast appearance was released on the same day Combs, 54, made his first appearance in Manhattan federal court.

The rapper-turned-mogul was supported by his family, including his mother, Janice Combs, and six of his seven children, who were photographed arriving together.

Combs’ trial date is set for May 5. He’s facing a minimum of 15 years behind bars, if convicted.

You May Also Like

How many Razzies Has Jennifer Lopez Won?

Jennifer Lopez has never been nominated for an Oscar. However, she has…

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Weren’t Allowed to See Each Other’s Shows

Before Megan Fox even found the opportunity to meet Machine Gun Kelly,…

Will Smith Once Shared How Doing ‘Ali’ Made Him Want to Do ‘Men in Black II

Will Smith hasn’t done another Men in Black movie since he admittedly…

Wrexham AFC make eye-watering profit after Ryan Reynolds’ takeover sees surge in US fans coming to matches

RYAN REYNOLDS brought a touch of Hollywood glamour to the town of…