Brandi Glanville says doctors believe facial disfigurement could be from parasite that ‘jumps around’ her face

Brandi Glanville revealed she’s been in and out of the hospital after shocking fans with a swollen-face selfie.

“What happened?” the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum wrote on X Sunday. “I wish I knew I’ve been in & out of the hospital this passed (sic) year [and] 1/2 … spent almost every dollar I have [been] trying to figure it out.”

“Some Dr.’s (sic) say I have a parasite that jumps around my face. Some say it’s stress induced edema. I personally say it’s Bravo.”

Glanville, 52, sparked fan concern when she posted a photo of her disfigured face to the social media platform on Saturday.

She didn’t detail her condition but simply captioned the snap, “Sick it!”

“Is that filler migration?” one fan questioned, to which another responded, “No, it’s an immune response because she’s in poor health.”

“Awwww brandi … im sooooo sorry … you’ve had nothing but hardships … sending all prayers for you …you’ll come back girl and smash it just watch,” a third commented.

The reality star previously blamed Bravo for her swollen face in July, saying she was “miserable and depressed” due to their ongoing legal drama.

“I’m not even gonna share the picture of when it sinks in,” she wrote alongside a selfie posted to X.

“Stress will kill you. How is your wealth? Take care of yourself people thank you Bravo. I couldn’t even work if I wanted to at this point,” Glanville added.

The Bravo alum’s symptoms have been ongoing since October 2023 when she was taken to the hospital after she passed out with a swollen face, which caused her eyes to close shut.

At the time, an insider told “Entertainment Tonight” that “Brandi’s been under so much stress since ‘The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip’ drama started with Caroline Manzo.”

Glanville and Manzo, 63, filmed Season 4 of “The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip” together in January 2023, and the drama quickly unfolded as the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” alum claimed Glanville inappropriately touched her and humped her without consent.

Manzo has since sued Bravo, alleging the TV network didn’t protect her and used the drama to “increase their ratings.”

Glanville, meanwhile, has repeatedly denied the allegations and threatened to sue Bravo over her “ruined” health.

You May Also Like

Huge Brit pop star lands major deal with Prime Video to follow her pregnancy & how she copes as mum to twins

JESY NELSON has signed a big-money deal with Prime Video to bring…

Inside Stacey Solomon’s £6m property empire after buying 4 homes in 4 years – as it’s revealed who owns Pickle Cottage

Stacey Solomon has bought at least four properties in the last four…

Brett Gardner’s son Miller’s cause of death finally confirmed by toxicology results: report

Toxicology results have finally confirmed the cause of death of New York…

Rarely-seen daughter of 80s pop legend poses with Piers Morgan at the football – can you guess her famous mum?

THE daughter of a very famous 80s pop icon was seen posing…