50 Cent defends calling out Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ alleged sex abuse, wild parties: ‘What I’ve been saying for 10 years’

50 Cent has defended his decision to publicly speak out about Sean “Diddy” Combs over the years.

The “Candy Shop” rapper, 49, who has been rivals with Diddy for years, opened up about the allegations surrounding the music mogul, 54, as he remains in jail awaiting trial.

50 Cent, whose real name in Curtis Jackson, explained why he would often poke fun at Combs over the last decade.

“Look, it seems like I’m doing some extremely outrageous things, but I haven’t. It’s really me just saying what I’ve been saying for 10 years,” he told People.

“Now it’s becoming more full-facing in the news with the Puffy stuff, but away from that, I’m like, ‘Yo, it’s just my perspective because I stayed away from that stuff the entire time, because this is not my style.’”

Page Six has reached out to Combs’ reps for comment.

While the duo have been at odds for years, their long-standing feud reignited after the “I’ll Be Missing You” rapper’s recent legal woes.

In fact, 50 Cent has since announced that he’s producing a Netflix documentary about the situation titled “Diddy Do It?”

The “In Da Club” rapper called the allegations against his rival “disturbing” and urged viewers to remember that Combs’ actions are “not the full story of hip-hop and its culture.”

The hip-hop star said that proceeds from the series will help support survivors of sexual assault.

News of the documentary came to light after the Bad Boy Records producer was sued by several women for sexual assault — including his ex-girlfriend, Casandra “Cassie” Ventura.

Combs was later arrested on Sept. 16 and charged with three counts: racketeering conspiracy; sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion; and transportation to engage in prostitution.

He pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in jail while awaiting trial after being denied bail.

Combs’ fall from grace came in November 2023 when Cassie sued him for raping and abusing her throughout their 10-year relationship. Diddy denied the accusations and they settled the suit the next day.

However, Combs was caught in the lie in May 2024 when a video surfaced of the rapper brutally assaulting her in a hotel in 2016, forcing him to issue a public apology.

Since then, others have come forward with assault allegations against the Grammy-winning father of seven.

You May Also Like

Drama Follows Prince Harry and Meghan Like ‘Flies on Rotting Fruit,’ Commentator Says

Royal family Here’s why a commentator doesn’t think the Duke of Sussex…

Leigh-Anne Pinnock heartbroken as BOTH her dogs die within weeks of each other

LEIGH-ANNE Pinnock has been left devastated after both of her dogs died…

Love Island star devastated following the death of her best friend from cancer as she shares heartbreaking video

LOVE Island star Jess Spencer has admitted her “heart is completely broken”…

Is ‘The Ten Commandments’ a Remake?

<p id="par-1_71">Cecil B. DeMille is known for his larger-than-life <a href=" and…